Learn naturally with us
In your school grounds
From planting wild flower meadows to making ponds for wildlife, we can hep you make your school grounds a haven for wildlife and the children will learn loads too!
Book your session today
Email: email@example.com or give us a call on 01773 881188
We can't wait to meet you!
Download our leaflet
• Mini-beasts hunts
• Pond dipping
• Earth walks
• Hibernating hedgehogs
• Tree and plant ID skills
• School grounds “eco” survey
• Composting and recycling
• Environmental art and crafts
Practical Projects with children
• Tree planting/woodland management
• Wild flower meadow creation
• Pond creation
• Wildlife hotels, log piles, bat, hedgehog and toad boxes and “giant’s head” homes
• Living willow domes and structures
• Butterfly/sensory/herb/flower gardens
• Setting up vegetable/fruit growing projects
• Bird feeding stations and building nest boxes
• Creating, using and maintaining features
• Attracting wildlife to your school grounds
• Planning for change - how to go about developing your grounds
• Environmental education activities and ideas
Our current charges are £250 for a full day and £125 for half a day.
Hourly rate available for After School Clubs.
Safety and supervision
We make all our activities as safe as possible without diminishing the “hands on” value.
All activities are risk assessed, a copy will be sent out with booking confirmation.
All staff are first aid trained and have Enhanced Disclosure DBS clearance.
Overall responsibility for discipline and safety remains with the class teacher at all times.
Children are happier and healthier when they're closer to nature.* The Wildlife Trusts have been helping children to experience and learn about the natural world for more than 50 years.The Wildlife Trusts
We believe that every young person should experience the world beyond the classroom as an essential part of learning and personal development, whatever their age, ability or circumstances