Marketing Assistant – Wildside Festival
Kaite Helps, Marketing Manager on email@example.com
A little bit about the role
We're seeking a volunteer to assist the Business Development Team with promoting the Trust’s Wildside Festival.
The role will primarily be office based, but there will be some opportunities to assist with onsite promotion and festival set up. We're looking for someone who can volunteer one day a week.
The position would suit a graduate in Marketing or Events.
- Assisting in delivering the marketing plan for Wildside Festival.
- Producing festival promotional content, videos, blogs, editorial.
- Contributing to the festival’s social media accounts.
- Ordering and distributing festival posters, flyers and banners.
- Contributing to the festival website.
- Managing competitions and ticket offers.
- To assist with media and PR for the festival and be the media contact on the day (15th June 2019)
Skills / Qualifications Required
- Ideally a degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or event management.
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel and Word).
- Experience of Lightworks or similar video editing software.
- Experience of managing social media accounts.
- Be a blog author / experience of producing fresh and engaging content.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Methodical and accurate
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills
- Personable and sociable
- Commitment to the work of the Trust
A full induction will be given and ongoing training provided to carry out the tasks.