Wildside Festival

Update on Wildside Festival following recent wet weather.

It's been really wet this week across Derbyshire. We've been keeping a close eye on the conditions and the effects of the weather on the festival site.

Following continued rainfall last night and this morning, we have decided that it would not be safe to run Wildside Festival tomorrow.

It has been an incredibly difficult decision - we were as excited about our festival as you were. We have spoken with our bands, traders and contributors and we will be running the festival later in the summer and will be in touch with a date as soon as possible. All tickets will be automatically transferred to the new date. Once announced, if you cannot make it, we will issue a full refund.

Thank you for your understanding and support and we wish you a dry and fun Saturday!

Jo, Jack and Kaite