Trust office on 01773 881188
Be one of our High Street Heroes
Come and assist the Retail Managers in the operational organisation of our Charity shops and catering outlets.
What does the role involve?
- Collection from the public and business premises
- Transfer of items between different locations
- Preparing items for transit and transporting them safely
- Planning a route to ensure efficient use of time and resources
- Loading and unloading of products
Download the role description
What are the hours?
We have flexible working hours are available between 9 and 5 Monday to Sunday.
Just tell us when you would like to volunteer!
Do I need to tell anyone I'm coming?
Give us a call on 01629 813533.
That way we know how many cups of tea to make!
What should I bring?
We will provide your uniform and ID.
You just need your biggest smile, some comfy shoes and don't forget your packed lunch!
Will you show me what to do?
We will provide all the training you need to help us run our charity shop. We will also teach you all about the Trust so you can answer people's questions about our work for wildlife and wild places across Derbyshire.
All our lives are better when they're a bit wildThe Wildlife Trusts