Live debate + 2019 AGM
Date: 4th December
Live Panel: 7:30pm
Due to the General Election now taking place in December, we are in conversation with local MPs and activists to arrange a 'question time' style panel debate for the evening. The focus will be on the environment bill and the current state of nature.
Due to the nature of the snap election we are still in discussion with participants about who will be at the event, but we hope to get representatives from all major parties and activists on stage.
Booking is essential
Time: 19:30 to 21:00
Booking for the AGM is not essential but is advised. There is no charge to attend the AGM.
The AGM will take place at 21:00 after our panel/hustings event for the following purposes:-
1. To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 22nd November 2018
2. To approve the Trustees’ Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2019 including a brief overview presentation by The Chair and Treasurer
3. Elect or re-elect trustees or honorary officers as appropriate
4. Re-appointment of BHP Chartered Accountants as the Trust’s auditors for the year ending 31st March 2020
5. Any Other Business (notified in advance to the Trust’s Head Office)