Event Marketing Assistant
Location: Derbyshire Wildlife Trust, Sandy Hill, Main Street, Middleton-by-Wirksworth, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 4LR
Derbyshire Wildlife Trust is seeking a volunteer to assist the Business Development Team with promoting the Trust’s events. The role will be office based.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01773 881188.
- Producing press releases for events
- Sending press releases out to media
- Recording press releases sent out for the media data volunteer
- Liaising with media and following up press enquiries about events
- Building a database of places for us to promote events online
Skills / Qualifications Required
- Ideally a degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or communications
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel and Word).
- Experience of drafting press releases
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Methodical and accurate
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills
- Personable and sociable
- Commitment to the work of the Trust