Do you want to demonstrate your company’s commitment and support of the natural environment, local people and wildlife? Does your business share our passion for Derbyshire's wildlife and wild places? Would you like to encourage and inspire the community to protect Derbyshire?
Supporting the Trust as a Corporate Partner offers you the opportunity to meet your CSR objectives whilst taking advantage of a mutually beneficial partnership which gives you access to:
• An established network of business supporters and opportunities to engage with them (see our current business supporters here)
• Association with a well-known organisation
• Membership of over 14000, mainly Derbyshire based
• Opportunities to engage through our online media: popular website (over 12000 hits per month) and developed social media platforms (12000 Twitter followers, 5000 Facebook followers)
• Promotion opportunities in our membership publications
• One to one account management
Why not take a look at our latest Corporate Supporters Newsletter by clicking here?
To find out how your organisation can support the Trust contact Carol Phillips on 01773 881188 or send an email.
Support us by becoming a Business Member
Joining Derbyshire Wildlife Trust as a Business Member will provide a real boost to your company, helping to both bolster your brand profile and enhance the workplace. We operate a tiered membership scheme, allowing you to choose the level of support which you feel best represents your company's commitment to the environment and your standing in the community.
However you work with us, we will identify PR opportunities to highlight your support of the Trust. And as we don’t get a single penny of guaranteed funding your help is always appreciated, whatever form it comes in.
However you choose to support us, you will be awarded Business Membership as follows:
Bronze Member for support up to £500 per annum.
Silver Member – for support between £501 - £1000 per annum
Gold Member – for support between £1001 and £3000 per annum
Platinum Member – for support over £3000 per annum
Download further information here.
How you can help
Pay an annual membership amount: supporting us like this allows us to use this money where the need is most urgent.
Project support: Support a specific project in an area of interest to your company e.g. education, conservation or a community project etc. We work with you to identify and develop a suitable project. Projects you can get involved with include:
- Wild Play – we are looking to gain match funding for a project designed to get children from deprived areas outdoors, playing and taking an interest in wildlife and wild places and gain all the associated well-being benefits
- Watford Lodge – a small reserve near New Mills needs a new pond dipping platform and fencing to enable the local community to continue to enjoy it
- Whistlestop Centre – we are developing this historic building into a visitor centre and community resource and need match funding to ensure successful bid applications to funders such as Heritage Lottery Fund
- Training Programme – To combat the significant decline in knowledge of our wildlife and environmental heritage we are running a series of beginners’ courses for the general public. We need funding for microscopes, ID sheets, butterfly nets etc.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Linking your brand to our environmental credentials has significant benefits for your company; increased recognition, loyalty among your customers, differentiating you from your competitors, positively raising your profile in the local community, etc. You could sponsor an edition of our member magazine or our events programme leaflet or even a nature reserve. Do get in touch for more information.
In-kind support: You could donate time and skills (through volunteering) or by donating equipment, resources, tools, or machinery to the Trust.
Make us your Charity of the Year and get your staff fundraising - this is a great team building opportunity.
What our Corporate Supporters have to say:
‘As organisations we are both serious about environmental management and supporting our local community, so becoming a corporate supporter of Derbyshire Wildlife Trust seemed like a logical step. We are proud to offer our help and look forward to a long and successful relationship’
Andy Littler, Longcliffe Quarries Ltd
‘Supporting the Wildlife Trust is a great step forward to help with both our causes, we look forward to working with them.'
Jo Bissell, Grangers International
‘As a proud Derbyshire business that loves the outdoors, it’s fantastic to start working with the Wildlife Trust’
Paul Wilson, Rock Fall UK